GET VOCAL WORKSHOP 1
DATE: Thursday 15 September
WORKSHOP: 1:00pm (2hrs)
VENUE: RMIT Storey Hall, Swanston Street, Melbourne
BOOK YOUR TICKETS NOW
GET VOCAL WORKSHOP #1
PERFECTLY PITCHED PARTS with our Panel of Pros (USA/AUS)
Do you struggle with blending and balance? Is your group slipping out of tune? Do you feel comfortable using microphones? Is your rhythm section working as one? Do your singers have a lack of confidence on stage that leads to somewhat underwhelming performance standards?
Join our Panel of Pros as they share a variety of exercises (from blending, body language, beats & bass, and balancing microphones) in this interactive workshop to get your group performance ready.
Please note: This workshop is for School Students (and supervising teachers) only.
There’s plenty of amazing opportunities for you and your group to take your aca-skills up a notch. Check out our full workshop schedule below:
THURSDAY 15 SEPTEMBER
- 1:00-3:00pm – #1 PERFECTLY PITCHED PARTS with our Panel of Pros (USA/AUS) *NB: This workshop is for School Students only
FRIDAY 16 SEPTEMBER
- 9:00-10:15am – #2 ARRANGING FOR A CAPPELLA with Johanna Vinson (USA)
- 10:30-11:45am – #3 PLANNING FOR ACA-SUCCESS with Johanna Vinson (USA)
- 12:45-2:15pm – #4 MASTERCLASSES with Johanna Vinson (USA)
- 3:00-5:00pm – #5 PERFECTLY PITCHED PARTS with our Panel of Pros (USA/AUS)
SATURDAY 17 SEPTEMBER
- 9:00-10:30am – #6 TUNE YOUR ENGINE with Ian Nisbet (AUS)
- 10:45-12:15pm – #7 BASS AND BEATS with Johanna Vinson (USA)
- 12:30-2:00pm – #8 TAG-ALONG with Hi-Jinx (AUS)
- 2:15-3:45pm – #9 MOVE YOUR GROUP, MOVE YOUR AUDIENCE with Zerafina Zara (AUS)
- 4:00-5:30pm – #10 ALL IN, COLLAB & SING with our Panel of Pros (USA/AUS)
FURTHER DETAILS: Click on the workshop or the name of the presenter to learn more.
Please note: Two complimentary passes will be provided for supervising teachers when booking for groups of 10 students or more. School groups attending with more than 30 students will be provided with an additional pass for supervising teachers.