GET VOCAL WORKSHOP 8
DATE: Saturday 17 September
WORKSHOP: 12:30pm (90mins)
VENUE: RMIT Storey Hall, Swanston Street, Melbourne
BOOK YOUR TICKETS NOW
GET VOCAL WORKSHOP #8
TAG-ALONG with Hi-Jinx (AUS)
Do you wish you had a black belt in a cappella? In the words of Pitch Perfect’s vocal producer, Deke Sharon, barbershop is the ‘vocal equivalent of some kind of dark arts ninja magic”.
Australia’s Sweet Adelines Champion Quartet, Hi-Jinx, will share their barbershop ninja skills with you to help your group lock in those harmonies.
This interactive workshop will involve learning some 4 part barbershop tags. A few select groups will be chosen on the spot to have the opportunity to receive custom advice and coaching from Hi-Jinx during the workshop.
LEARN MORE ABOUT: Hi-Jinx
There’s plenty of amazing opportunities for you and your group to take your aca-skills up a notch. Check out our full workshop schedule below:
THURSDAY 15 SEPTEMBER
- 1:00-3:00pm – #1 PERFECTLY PITCHED PARTS with our Panel of Pros (USA/AUS)
*NB: This workshop is for School Students only
FRIDAY 16 SEPTEMBER
- 9:00-10:15am – #2 ARRANGING FOR A CAPPELLA with Johanna Vinson (USA)
- 10:30-11:45am – #3 PLANNING FOR ACA-SUCCESS with Johanna Vinson (USA)
- 12:45-2:15pm – #4 MASTERCLASSES with Johanna Vinson (USA)
- 3:00-5:00pm – #5 PERFECTLY PITCHED PARTS with our Panel of Pros (USA/AUS)
SATURDAY 17 SEPTEMBER
- 9:00-10:30am – #6 TUNE YOUR ENGINE with Ian Nisbet (AUS)
- 10:45-12:15pm – #7 BASS AND BEATS with Johanna Vinson (USA)
- 12:30-2:00pm – #8 TAG-ALONG with Hi-Jinx (AUS)
- 2:15-3:45pm – #9 MOVE YOUR GROUP, MOVE YOUR AUDIENCE with Zerafina Zara (AUS)
- 4:00-5:30pm – #10 ALL IN, COLLAB & SING with our Panel of Pros (USA/AUS)
FURTHER DETAILS: Click on the workshop or the name of the presenter to learn more.